Leatrice is a stunning, fine art reproduction (not an inferior poster) as a Giclée Print, and one of the dog portraits from our 5500 museum of compassion exhibit. She was abandoned and left for dead, locked in a crate under a bridge, until a woman named Leatrice noticed her and called for help. Tia Torres of "Villalobos" rescue came to save her and assisted animal control. Even though LASPCA promised to give her to Tia after the mandatory hold period, they chose to kill her instead. We called them many times and petitioned to keep her alive, as did thousands of people from around the world.
- Comes personally signed by the artist, Mark Barone.
- 100% of proceeds are used to educate for change.
- Print is a 16 x 20-inch Giclée.
- 100lb archival paper/inks made to last up to 200 years.
- Free Shipping anywhere in the USA!